Question
Posted by: hafiz | 2005/12/05

provera

Please tell me, I want to stop my period for next two cycles(periods) what is he does for provera? when should I start taking & when stop? When i am taking the ablets, how many per day & for how many days ? is it true that once you stop the period will stop following day?

If you want to skip two periods you will have to start the Provera a week before the first period is due and continue for two months. It is not really recommended that you take Provera continuously for such a long time. It is likely to haev lots of side effects. You would need to have it precribed by a doctor. The period usually starts within a week of stopping the Proevra.