Question
Posted by: MYTHO | 2002/12/05

PROTEIN

My weight is 53kg (height 1.68). The RDA of protein for my weight is + - 45g a day. I was eating protein twice a day before a new how much I was suppose to be taking in. With what meal should I eat the 45g of protein to benefit me and my exercising routine. I exercise in the morning before I eat.

Hi Mytho

As an exerciser, I would tend to say you should have 1g protein per kilogram ie about 53g per day. When you eat it, is not going to affect your session much, which is more dependent on your Carbo intake. Personally, I would would spread it out during the day.