Posted by: PAMELA | 2008/09/29

27 year old woman,i ' ve cheated with someone i dont love or not my type at all.because i what wanted money to pay my debts.i saw his bank balance&  i thought i could convince him,yes i did.we did had sex after he give me i dont want him anymore& he is busy telling me about the way we can be a good couple,he disgust can i make him to back offfff!!!!! BY THE WAY I' M MARRIED.i cant forgive myself,i feel bad.

He disgusts you ? Wasn't what you did to him at least as disgusting ? You are a married woman who prostituted yourself for money, and you find HIM disgusting ?

Posted by: wooo | 2008/10/06

well there is no need to judge u but why cant u ask yuor hubbie 2 bail u out of debts...coz thats why u married each other to assist each other in any way...if ur married u dont need 2 go outside for money unless i dont know...

Reply to wooo
Posted by: Nana | 2008/09/29

I think some people shouldn' t judge at all, only God can judge...things will get better, nothing stays the same.

Reply to Nana
Posted by: i Know | 2008/09/29

I understand how u feel, the way im so broke now iam tempted to give it to someone who can give me cash...Iam not married and not in a relationship but the thought of actually doing it scares me...Im a single mother though my baby is still young but i just feel like i wont be a good example to her and i will forever feel guilt but on the other habd i need the money...Life can be tough..

Reply to i Know
Posted by: ABC | 2008/09/29

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Ai | 2008/09/29

i hav no words for u..
i guess u just wanted to confess to strangers and get it off ur chest..
i hope u sort yourself out and fast..
it saddens me when i read stuff like this especially when ur so young..probably just recently married and already cheating..
i thought i was bad..but i feel better about myself already.

Reply to Ai