Posted by: Rade | 2009/06/11


I recently felt pain in my lower body, particularly upper anus. Its a twinge that comes and goes during the day, but when its there, its so unbearable, I have to stand up and alter my body position.
I am worried that this might be the prostate as the pain originates mostly from where the prostate is located.
Should I be worried?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Rade
Yes, rather go for an examination and urine test. You may have prostatitis (infection or inflammation) and may need to use antibiotics.
dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Dabby | 2015/08/05

Prostate gland is a walnut-sized gland located directly below the bladder in men. The prostate gland produces fluid (semen) that nourishes and transports sperm. If you are doubtful to have prostatitis, you need to know the symptoms of prostatitis: blood in the urine or semen pain or burning with urination pain with bowel movement pain with ejaculation pain in the low back, above the pubic bone, between the genitals and anus, the tip of the penis, and the urethra difficulty or straining to urinate frequent or urgent need to urinate Do you have these symptoms? If you are unfortunate to get this disease, antibiotics or herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is used for treating this disease. And the natural herbal medicine has been accepted by more and more sufferers. For more, you can read at

Reply to Dabby

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.