Question
Posted by: Jen | 2006/03/31

Prostate

Well, last night I stimulated hubby's prostate for the first time. I must say that I was quite worried he wouldn't enjoy it and then I just went for it. Obviously slowly and then I just asked him if he was okay with it. He loved it! Now I wan't to ask a dumb question...How do I know if it was his prostate? How does it feel and what form is it? I wasn't sure if I was at the right place, cause I couldn't find anything specific. Sorry guys, but due to the fact that it was our first time, I am a little dumb on the subject. Can anyone tell me more?

Have I not answered this question daily for the past 3 months - does no one read the archives. Let's go again

Stimulating the Prostate:

The Facts: The Prostate is the size of a walnut and is located 4 cm in from the anus on the anterior wall, down from the bladder and in front of the rectum.
Prostate Function: The function of the prostate is to lubricate the ejaculation process (adds to semen and other seminal fluids) and to increase pH making the vagina more hospitable and, therefore, more conducive to fertilization. It produces prostatic fluid when the man is aroused and contracts during ejaculation to empty.
Why do it?
Pleasure. Plain and simple. Concentration of nerve endings makes stimulation very pleasurable for many men. Intensity of orgasm can increase two or three fold with prostate stimulation.
It can also delay ejaculation.
Social Taboo: Some men shy away from prostate stimulation because of the taboos associated with anal play in our culture. Deep rooted (unsubstantiated) beliefs leave men feeling shame and a general concern that they will become or will be considered homosexual.
Communication:
Talk to your partner about whether he is open to exploring the prostate.
While giving a blow-job you can show him you're comfortable by playing gently with the outside of his anus and perineum (area of skin between the anus and the testicles).
Position: The most effective way to access the prostate is anally. Have him lie on his back with knees up; this leaves the penis available to play with throughout the prostate play. Sit between his legs.
Lube up: Thicker lube is better for anal play
Fingernails: Keep fingernails short. Latex gloves prevent bacteria lying under the fingernails to get into the delicate rectal tissues. If you have long fingernails put cotton balls over the nail, inside a latex glove.
Action: Finger position: With the fingernail pointing back, bend your finger up into a "come here" position. Insert a finger when he is aroused. Slowly rub the outside of the anus smoothing lubricant fully around the area. Slowly slip in the tip of the finger; this will cause the two sphincter muscles to contract. Give him a minute to adjust to the feeling. Watch his facial expressions and body movements to guide you. All the while continue to rub his penis. Move the finger in and out gently at first, more vigorously depending on how he is responding.
The urge: He may have the urge to urinate or have a bowel movement, but he won't. This is just apart of the process of stimulation.

1
Posted by: ANS | 2006/03/31

When you push your finger into his butt,it is like a whole nut,when he said that he enjoyed it,you must be on the right spot.Usaly when I go for prostate examination,my docter sort of stimulate it,and I can tell you if he do it to long,I will cum(although he does not do it long enough) he realy make sure that there is no lumps on it.

Reply to ANS