Question
Posted by: lady | 2005/07/04

prosit

I read a while ago on this website that someone suggested prosit for bloatedness. I have started using it, and it helps, but it seems to upset my stomach at times, I need to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times. Does anyone had the same experience perhaps, will this go away after a period of time? Thank you

Dear Lady
I have tried to check this product in my copy of MIMS, but it is not listed, so I presume it is an over-the-counter medicine? You need to keep in mind that most medicines, including herbal ones (if this should be a herbal preparation), may assist with certain symptoms, but cause their own side-effects. This product may work by increasing the motility of the digestive tract which will move the winds, but also cause runny tummy.

2
Posted by: Liza | 2005/07/04

I use prosit to help me with constipation and Spasmopep if I feel bloated. It works wonders. Also available at Dischem.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: ven | 2005/07/04

Try have 1 a day, if i dont take Prosit i feel bloated & it help me with my weight also,
If you feel you go to often try 1 every other day:
But it help me a lot.gone is the bloatness & swollen tummy

Reply to ven