Question
Posted by: jack | 2007/06/14

PROPOSING TWINS

hi my lovely friends,during myfirst day at university i met two twin gairlz they were beutyfull not beutyhalf,so i proposed one of then and then she rejected me, but it was not clear of who between the two loves me.After some day as we atended the same classes,the other one (that one whom i did not propose) told me that she wanna come to my room and visit me.She came and we had a good time together.So i realize that she loves me cause she always calling me telling me hhow much she miss me and how she realy enjoys my copuny,THE BIG QUESTION IS SHOULD I PROPOSE HER?

Expert ImageTeen expert

It sounds as if you erhaps need to get to know each other more before proposing! Whats the hurry?

1
Posted by: teen | 2007/06/17

propose what? marriage? if so then this must be a joke...
yeah you can go out with her, but propose...actually Im not gonna take this seriously...good luck

Reply to teen