Posted by: Ouma | 2008/09/29

Proper medication

Dear Doc,
i recently done an IVP as I am suffering from a bladder infection ,the results from the ivp are that,I cannot empty my bladder completetly, my bladder retains some of the urine that cause me to have pain,especially around my pelvic or abdominal area and my inner thighs. My urulogist prescibed tanavics 500 but there seems not to do much as the pain is still there. He said to me that if this don' t do anything he has to do a cystoscopy. Isn' t there any alternative for me to drain this urine otherwise or medication that can manage this problem. Please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

You'll have to direct this question to cyberdoc for a more informed opinion on ALL your options. Best of luck