Question
Posted by: frustrated | 2007/12/12

promotion from hell - please help

hi cs

I have been working for a company for about 6 months and i got promoted to work in the finance dept - I must say that its horrible, as in like, i can do the job but i have two bosses who are impossible to please, my work gets done and they don't realise that! It seems as though my efforts are fruitless. CS I hate going to work and I think I am now getting physically ill! I battle to wake up every morning - i will get up and not have the energy to get out of bed!

How can I make them to agree to putting me to my previous position? it is still vacant, or am i just a failure who wants to quit. My eyes are forever teary and I am developing this hatred for these two women! I can be given any duty and I will peform it very well, but the atmosphere is killing me slowly.

Is there an HR department or person with whom you can discuss these problems ? I don't know whether or not your previous position is still vacant, but you can surely ask, and why not ask to return to it, making it clear to the boss on that side that while you were fully capable of the work in the new post, you found the situation and management there unpleasant to work with.

6
Posted by: me | 2007/12/14

fuc*k you KIM

Reply to me
Posted by: KIm | 2007/12/13

Sitting complaining is not going to get you any where, and if people give you suggesting you don't atke it.

Well here it is again speak to them and tell them how you feel and that you wan;t to sort out things.

Reply to KIm
Posted by: frustrated | 2007/12/12

i wish it was that easy

Reply to frustrated
Posted by: ??? | 2007/12/12

were all adults here why dont you just have a word with the two bosses and tell them how you feel.

Reply to ???
Posted by: frustrated | 2007/12/12

no i can't take leave as it is our year end - we have auditors and the are all requesting 100 things at a time from me! I feel exhausted from all this

To answer you cs, my position is still vacant

Reply to frustrated
Posted by: Britty | 2007/12/12

Can't you take some leave that they can't refuse - maybe if you are away they will realise how much you do and how good you are and the atmosphere could be different on your return. I hope it works out for you - Take care.

Reply to Britty