Question
Posted by: bing | 2007/03/27

prolonged period

At the beginning of my last period i started taking Nordette, as advised my by local clinic. It has been eleven days and every now and then i bleed a bit!! is this the pill's fault or should i go see a doctor?
my boyfriend also recently got a yeast infection from me. i dont have the itchy symptoms but i am using Canesten while he is using his cream so that we don't infect each other... we have been naughty without a condom, but we always put the condom on before he ejaculates.

so is the bleeding a result of all this or just the pill, seeing as this the first time i have ever taken birthcontrol pills....?

thanks for your time, hope you reply soon!!

The bleeding could be due to the thrush or the Pill. In either event, I would suggest that you wait and see what happens over the next week or two.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/27

It is most probably the pill, you need a stronger one. Just go back to the clinic aand tell them about your symptoms and they will give you a different pill. It does happen to some people.

Reply to Dee