Question
Posted by: Cas | 2008/06/23

Prolapse Bladder

I had a full hysterectomy in January 2007. For the past six months, when ever I sneez or cough, my bladder would start leaking, and I do not seem to have control over it. I am now depending on Tena adult panties to avoid emarresment in public places. Must I visit my gynae, or is there excercises one can do to tighten up these muscles?

You need to see your gynae for an operation to sort the leaking out.

1
Posted by: Z41 | 2009/03/30

I seem to leak when I run, jump and if my bladder is full I cannot hold it all in. Need to use the toilet often and never have the feeling of been empty. When ever I empty my bladder there seems a slow never ending amount.

should I make an app with my Gynae

Reply to Z41