Posted by: Cas | 2008/06/23

Prolapse Bladder

I had a full hysterectomy in January 2007. For the past six months, when ever I sneez or cough, my bladder would start leaking, and I do not seem to have control over it. I am now depending on Tena adult panties to avoid emarresment in public places. Must I visit my gynae, or is there excercises one can do to tighten up these muscles?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You need to see your gynae for an operation to sort the leaking out.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Z41 | 2009/03/30

I seem to leak when I run, jump and if my bladder is full I cannot hold it all in. Need to use the toilet often and never have the feeling of been empty. When ever I empty my bladder there seems a slow never ending amount.

should I make an app with my Gynae

Reply to Z41

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.