Question
Posted by: Marlz | 2004/10/28

Project on Teen Suidice

Hi, I am doing a project on teen suicide, I would really appreciate if I can ask someone who knows about this topic to email me, so I can ask some question, if they don't mind.
I'm a grade 11 student from Epworth High School in Pietermaritzburg.

Marlz, try checking out other stuff in the MIND section of this Health 24 site, and do a search in the Archives of this FOrum, as it's a topic we've dealt with quite often.
And think through what you already know about the topic, and thus what your more specific questions are. In a separate posting here, let us see your questions.

2
Posted by: Suicide Mother | 2004/10/29

Hi Marlz,

I lost my 16 year old son last year to suicide - he was also in grade 11, and would be prepared to answer any questions you may have. However, I cannot e-mail you as you have not given a contact e-mail address - please include it in a new posting.
SW

Reply to Suicide Mother
Posted by: Lonestar | 2004/10/29

What is it in particular you wanted to know? Maybe we can help, well at least on the topic of attempted suicide.

Please let us know.

Regards,
LS

Reply to Lonestar