Question
Posted by: nico | 2004/02/27

program

hi conrad,

i am currently on the body for life program the one that is availeble on the net, i am on the dieet as well and has shaken about 10kg, my question is will the program that is on the net give me the results they show on net you know the befor and after pics or should i change it a bit??? my mail is:nico.verwey@sasol.com

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Nico,

The program is fine. I have found that it works well, but just remember that most of the people that show their before and after photos have entered that competition for the second or even third time and that they have been doing the BFL program constantly.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist