Question
Posted by: Lesego | 2004/10/11

Progeterone tests

I went to the GP on the 7/10/04 because my GP was a little concerned the last time I went and shed asked me to come on that date(day 21) to do a test to see if I'm ovulating and on the 9/10/04 I went for the results and she said that it is 8.1and that means the progeterone level is low. She did recommend that I must take the Fertomid(not sure of the spelling) to see i can conceive. My concern is that today i searched on this clomid and fertomid and found out that this can increase multiple births and it is a sure thing that I only planned for one baby because I already have a three and half years old boy. How often does this happen ?

Not very often but you should only take it with careful monitoring by a gynae to prevent this.