Question
Posted by: Funky | 2008/01/22

Progesterone Test 71.73 ??????

Goodday

My Gynea sent me for a Progesterone Test on 22 January 2008. The test results showed 71.73. What dose this mean???

My History:
My last mensteral period started 11/12/2007 and it was due to start again 07/01/2008. I had a slight brownish discharge for two days on 26/12/2007. I went for a blood test on 10/01/2008 which was negative. I also did a home test which was negative. I'm never late. I'm nauseous, got heartburn, bloated and my breasts are larger and sore and my period is still late and there is no sign of it starting anytime soon. I don't have any stress. I've been off the pill since September 2007 and had regular periods since. I had an overian syst beggining of December 2007 which burst and my gyne gave me the clear on 10/12/2007 of which thereafter I had my period on time 11/12/2007. I had a quantitive blood test done 15/01/2008 which was also negative.

Please give me some advise as this would be really appretiated.

It means that you ovulated, probably in the past week. It may be that you ovulated late in this cycle, accounting for the missed period.