Posted by: jessi | 2008/06/17

products in South-Africa that can help m

Hi im a 21 yr old student who would like to know if there is any products in S.A that can help me grow Iam 1.55 and want to reach at least 1.65 is that possible

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Jessi
If you are already 21 years old you will probably have stopped growing by now. There are also no products that will make you grow taller if you have a genetic predisposition to being short (e.g. if other members of your family are also not tall). You could discuss your height with an Endocrinologist (a medical dr who specialises in hormone function) to see if you are lacking one or more hormones that promote growth. Ask your gp to refer you to the Endocrinologist.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.