Question
Posted by: danny | 2008/01/28

Procydin

Hi. I had 2 miscarriage one in 2005 at 8 weeks and the other 2006 at 14 weeks. In June 2007 my gynae presribed me Cipla Pioglitazone 15mg because I was insulin resistant but I was still ovulating by failing to get pregnant. While taking the medicine I noticed that my complextion of my face change from being dark to the normal brown. After my prescribtion was done I decided to drink Procydin. This "vitamin" really energise me and within in a month I've drank it I became pregnant. I'm 5weeks pregnant and I'm unsure whether I should continue with drinking Procydin. I've stopped drinking it. But I'm scared that I will have a miscarriage due to my insulin resistance. And I'm only seeing the gyane in 3weeks time. Should I only drink my folic acid or must I continue with the Procydin.

Take the folic acid and try to get an earlier appointment with your gynaecologist.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/10

I have POF can procydin help me

Posted by: Leo | 2015/04/18

Can i take procydin with contraceptive. Will I fall pregnant when I have intercoarse?

Reply to Leo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/26

I am9 weeks Pregnant and I am hiv+so I want to know if I can use procydin

Posted by: anilla | 2014/01/31

Am taking Arvs its ok if I dink also procydin

Reply to anilla
Posted by: anilla | 2014/01/31

Am loosing weight n I drink procydin everydae n arv is not a problem

Reply to anilla