Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2004/01/22

Problems with skin - Creme de la Mer and Skin Free

Dear CyberDoc,

I am a 26 year old female. I have been using Dianne for the last 10 years. For the past year I have been experiencing problems with my skin. I have used Androcur and Differen, but it doesn't work. I have heard about Creme de la Mer. It is supposed to be some kind of miracle cream and although it is very expensive, I will do anything to have beautiful skin! I have also heard about Skin Free.

Do you know these products? And do they really work?

Kind regards,

Jenny

Jenny, I can’t give you any medical data about La Mer, but my wife and her sister use it and they’re fairly impressed. It has made my wife’s skin more smooth and her pores smaller and my sister in law says it has made the dark spot on her skin lighter. It isn’t a miracle cream, but it does seem to have a positive effect.
The feed back I’ve had from my patients about skin free was negative, so I’d rather not say anything a bout it. The cheaper option would be to first see a dermatologist and hear what he has to say. Good luck.