Question
Posted by: Judifer | 2004/11/02

Problems with migraines etc

I am a thirty one year old woman who suffers frm migraines and/or headaches. I also have some "outbreaks"/knots in my innerthighs that are very painfull. It sometimes also bleeds. I suffer sometimes from nausea and dizziness.

I went for a papsmear last year and everything seemed fine.
I am also constantly tired and have terrible moodswings. I've had a histerectomy last year and picked up 50kg!! the last five years.

Please advise me on what my condition may be or what I should do.

Thank you in advance.

I cannot help you with the migraines or the outbreaks on your thighs. Perhaps CyberDoc can help.
The only way to lose the weight would be with a balanced diet and exercise.