Question
Posted by: Poeps | 2008/01/04

problems with intercourse

Good day GynaeDoc

I would just like to find out what is it,you think could be the problem. I have a cyst on one of my ovaries, but are getting it removed soon. But lately when me and my husband have intercourse i have some spot bleeding for 2-3 days afterwards. Can you maybe help me with this.
And sorry for asking this, but is it normal if when we do have intercourse his semen flows out of me. Isnt it suppose to go in.
And sometimes it's quite sore to have intercourse, it feels as if he is hitting something inside me.
My gunae say my "baarmoeder" is upside down, could this be the problem?

I am to shy to ask al of this questions face to face for my gynae. If you could help me i would appreciate it alot.

Thank you in advance

Bleeding after intercopurse could mean a problem with the cervix. I presume that this has been checked by your gynaecologist though.
It is normal for sperm to flow out.
The pain could be due to the cyst or the retroverted uterus. The latter is usually helped by changing position.