Question
Posted by: joey | 2003/03/15

problems in the workplace

Why am i excluded from parties at work ? I don't feel left out in the office, but when they're going out to lunch, i'm not invited. This started since i moved into an office with another lady. Do they hate me, or is it because of her ? Everyone else is invited, except for me and the lady. I NEVER gave them the idea that I think I am better than them. And why do men have such a thing for strip clubs ? Is it a case of "forbidden fruit" ? Thank you

Dear joey,
I've no idea. Maybe somehow you and your lady friend give the impression that you would prefer to lunch together ? Maybe she has said so to some of the others at work ? Maybe you or the two of you could try inviting one or more ofthe others at work, to go to lunch with you, taking the initiative ?
And strip clubs aren't really m area of expertise, though get the impression that the fruit at such clubs is not always strictly forbidden !