Question
Posted by: christal | 2007/04/26

Problems finding a woman Gynae

Good day,

I am having problems finding a woman's gynae in my area, to such an extend that I have put off going to one for very long now. I am increasingly getting worried as I have never been to a gynae and I am sexually active, 27 years old and have cancer in the family.

Would it be possible for you to advice me in gynaecologist in Bellville/Panorama area?

You should be able to find someone in the phonebook. Look under Medical, or phone the hospital and find ut who works there. Otherwise you may have to go to someone outside your area.

2
Posted by: MD | 2007/04/29

Went on Mediclinic's website..... There is a couple of woman Gynae's in Panorama Mediclinic as well ...... Miempie Esterhuizen, Marie Pienaar.

Reply to MD
Posted by: MD | 2007/04/29

There is a woman Gynae in Durbanville Mediclinic (Dr Lizette White - Tel 021 9795344/5. Did not go to her myself but everybody that went to her were very happy.

Reply to MD