Question
Posted by: Annie | 2006/03/30

Problems

Dear Gynaedoc,

My problem is that the other night i had a fool around session not much happened he didn't ejaculate but i'mworried about pre cum. As i was working out that it was my day 12 of my cycle, so i eventually got my hands on the morning after pill (was given 4 ovral tablets) 63 hours later and took them then i lost the 2 pills for the second dose which should have been taken 12 hours later. found them and took them a day later. is there a possibility of pregnancy?

Kind regards

There is a chance since you did not take the pills as prescribed. Probably a small chance though.

1
Posted by: Chantelle | 2006/03/30

Good Day!

Hope all is well.

I need some information to prepar eme for my next pregnancy. I had a beautifull little daugter two years ago. She was premature 36 weeks. During the pregnancy I developed high blood pressure. I gained a lot of wieght and was swollen tho such an extend that my shoes did not fit. My water broke on 36 weeks one week after I was ordered bedrest. I now have developed chronic high blood pressure. What do I need to know and prepare for, for my next pregnancy. What can I expect?

Thank You
Chantelle

Reply to Chantelle