Question
Posted by: Snowy | 2003/12/17

Problematic Hair

I have been shaving my pubic hair for the past 6 yrs or so. The problem is that it is out of bounds. It grows inside the lips of my vagina, this causes pain when I am having sex. Is it not recommended to shaving the pubic hair? The reason I started to shave it is that when it is hot it itches.

I shaving my hair with hair removing lotion. The one on the inside, I remove it using a pair of scissors. It grows back very soon. Could you please the safest way of getting rid of "my problem".

Once you start shaving you have to do this regularly. You can either use a razor, waxing or creams. It is really a matter of preference. One method is not better than another.

1
Posted by: shaver | 2003/12/19

Hi there,

hairy problems are the worst, i sympathise! I shave, as i find it the quickest way. Try using a shaving cream or shampoo -- leave it on for a bit longer to soften the skin and hair-follicles, so it's easier to shave them off. You can also use Lavender essential oil DILUTED with regular sunflower oil or water: Put it on before you shave, to soften the skin and disinfect it at the same time, so ingrown hairs won't get infected.

Reply to shaver