Question
Posted by: paula | 2007/03/29

problematic feet

hi doc

my feet are swollen and have blisterlike sores atop and underneath and have been for almost two weeks now.they are so painfull that its hard to walk..the doctor i went to said it was some kind of a fungal infectionand gave some pills which seem not to work.this is a recurring problem but it has never been this serious.do u have any suggestions that can maybe help me?

Expert ImageArchive

Sorry for the delay in responding I was O`seasTHis one I cannot suggest anything as I would need to see it, please go back to the Dr and tell him that the treatment he gave you hasnt worked