Question
Posted by: sue | 2004/01/29

Problem with pain in stomach area

I have a very bad pain round about my stomach area. It is not always there! It comes and goes. I have been on triphasil for a year and then went ont the 3 month injection in aug. I was suppost to go for it again in Nov. but didnt. I havent had my periods until last week and tuesday. It stopped on thursday
and started again on saterday. My periods doesn't look normal to me. I did a pregnancy test on monday but the results were negative. What could be causing this pain. Its been going on for a while now. Could I be preganant, and the test is not showing it.

If you missed an injection, this would explian the abnomal bleeding.
You don't say how long you have had the pain and I can't really make a diagnosis without a full history and examination. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

1
Posted by: sue | 2004/01/29

I have also gained a lot of weight around the tummy and back area.

Reply to sue