Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2004/02/04

Problem with "omloop"

Dear CyberDoc,

I have a big problem with a "omloop" - I don't know the English term for it. I have had this problem since November 2002. I don't know where I picked up the "omloop" because at that stage I didn't have a pet. I have been on several courses of Microcidal and have used about six different types of creams.

Every time after a two week course of Microcidal, the "omlope" are gone, but about a month later they are back again. I got a Jack Russell puppy in August 2003, but I don't let her lick me. She is also "clean" - she is dewormed every five months. I don't know what to do anymore!! Please can you give me some advice??

Kind regards,

Sarah

Sarah, ringworm is usually very easy to treat, so it sounds like it might be something other than ringworm (eg. numular eczema). The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.