Question
Posted by: Sam | 2004/10/18

problem skin

hi i would find out about my skin. Firstly i have very oily skin which i think is the cause of my skin condition,i dnt really have acne but i have pimples which i can say are occasional,so for 2weeks i have beautiful skin & for next 3weeks its bad.i have tired almost everything.plz help
thanx SAM

Dear Sam
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you need to ask the Dermatology Expert this question. Pimples or acne are caused by hormone imbalances and do not generally respond to dietary treatment unless you have insulin resistance, which is hardly likely.

1
Posted by: mol | 2004/10/20

Is there a dermatology expert on your website?

Reply to mol