Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/01/10

problem of falling pregnant

Dear Dr.
I really need your help i'm really desperate coz i dont know what to do anymore. lady age 25 engaged and been trying to fall pregnant but its past 3 years been trying nothing. i get my periods regularly and 3 yrs ago i went to c a gyno and he checked me and said everything was okay with me but till now no pregnancy. again i went to another gyno and told me that my hormones are imbalance and gave me DIANE 35 but nothing happened still. i'm really getting worried. please help me i need a baby. my fiance and i we arent using any condoms and trying but nothing happens. he has a child from his previous relationship and i now think the problem its on me. what can i do?

It sounds from what you have said that you are probably not ovulating. If this is the case, you will need medication to stimulate ovulation. I would suggest that you see a fertility expert.