Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2006/10/26

Problem in the camp!!

Hi all,
Gosh I dont know where to start.
First i want to ask that no one judge me please.
I'm married to the most wonderfull man i know and i love him to bits, we are lovers and best friends and will do anything in this world for each other.
I work for one of the company's my in-laws own. And i think or rather i know one of the gyus working here has feelings for me. My problem is i think i have for him as well. Each time i see him i get butterflies like you only get in highschool. I will never cheat on my husband, but i'm too scared to be alone with this guy cause i dont think i can trust myself or him if we would be alone, and one thing is for sure I NEVER want to loose my hubby!! Is it normal to sometimes get feelings for someone else or do i have serious problems? It's just the way the other guy looks at me and how he speaks to me and he is sooooooo cute. How do i get rid of these feelings and go on a normal life as before?

If you think this guy has feelings for you, and you are starting to feel something for him, do NOT let this go any further, and preferably, find an acdeptable reason to ask your inlaws if you can work in another of their companies, or another division of this one where you will have no contact with this other man. And see a counsellor to sort out this sudden and unnecessary passion for him, because he looks "cute". the world is full of cute men, but none of them are worth losing and hurting your husband and children

4
Posted by: Dove | 2006/10/26

Is this not the fake Jordon of some months ago.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: nude3 | 2006/10/26

why run away....eplore them and see what comes out of it...everyone has these moments once in their lives and hey it wont hurt your man unless he finds out....

NO IM JUST KIDDING.....i kn ow how easy it is to just think he will never find out but u know things have a funny way of coming out so avoid him as much as possible and if u can get a transfer dothat...he is family after all and that might actually destroy ur hubby...

Reply to nude3
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/26

It's normal I think, but when you think you really have feelings for this guy, you have to stay away as much as possible!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/26

what i will say to you is it isnt realy about this other guy as much as what it is about the idea of this other guy. just tell yourself no. its a physical attraction and we all have it but as long as you dont act on it. this might help you get him out of your head. knowing this can happen to anyone think of this happening with your hubby and some other woman. how would you feel. now do you realy even want to entertain the idea of it.

Reply to kat