Problem Hair

My 15 year old son has very course hair, and is very unhappy about it. Any suggestions on improving his hair texture? He would love to have straight soft hair like his brother. Are there any treatments available to straighten/soften his hair, even if they last only until the treated hair grows out?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anon, thank you for the question.

The texture of one’s hair is genetically determined so my advice is to speak to your hairdresser for the options in improving hair texture. There are a number of chemicals that can be used to change the texture of the hair. Furthermore, the texture of the hair will determine the best type of hair style to suite a particular person.

I am unaware of any medical product that can provide relief for your son’s concern.

Posted by: Leez | 2008/10/31

Fungi, send your question as a new post, it will not be answered this way.
Good luck...

Reply to Leez
Posted by: fungi | 2008/10/30

I have problem with my front line, it never grows and my hair is very soft in texture. Please help me on my front line, I am a black african lady

Reply to fungi