Posted by: Kira | 2010/02/17


I dont know what to do. Me and my boyfriend are together for 4 years and i love him very much and our relationship is great BUT, when it comes to making love, i dont feel anything. He is too small. I dont want to mention anything cause i dont want to hurt his feelings. I wish he could be bigger so i could also enjoy it. Isnt there a pill or something for him?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

nope. No pills in the world will fix this problem. You need to work on techniques to increase your stimulation by other means. He needs to learn to do in other ways what his penis cannot do for you. But the first step to this is to discuss it!. You can just tell him what you are not feeling during sex without mentioning the size of his penis . If the conversation comes down to size tell him that perhaps you are too big for him . At least this will get the conversation going

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/18

There is nothing he can do about his " size" .What you folks must do is find a position that gives you the best " fit" .
You need to establish whether you can live with this or not,as you don' t want it to become an issue sometime in the future.
Without being nasty,he might find your boobs are too small or your bum too big etc etc and if he really loves you, is also not telling you !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: John | 2010/02/17

Hey Kira, sorry to hear about your situation, but i dont think that there is anything in the market that could make it bigger but there is stuff out there that can be used for prolonged ejaculation. Sorry wish i could be of further assistance.

Reply to John

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.