Question
Posted by: Malboro | 2007/07/18

Problem

Hi guys. Im still feeling down. Maybe im at wrong but i dont feel that i was the wrong one. You see he got this friend. I have met this friends a few times and all this guy is talking about is SEX. Truly every word is about what he and my partner has done in the past. My partner was not so wild in his days or so i believe. But this friend of his are getting me worried. Worried because he have prob slept with the whole of his town. Im concern because isint his friend a reflection on my partner?I dont want to be around people who slept with every one. Tell me who your friends is and i can tell you who you are. Is that not relevant here.?
The problem that i have is a few times when we are on the phone busy talking and this friend come visit him we need to cut our call short.
I really dont know what to do

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Marlboro and thanks for explaining why you're been feeling so down...

You’re obviously quite entitled to be concerned, even angry, about what this guy is saying about having had sex with your boyfriend! What I'd like to know is how your boyfriend responds to this - surely this is his problem for which he needs to assume responsibility and which he needs to resolve? At the very least he owes you an explanation. Maybe you guys need to have a very serious chat about this? I think you should put the ball in your boyfriend's court.

1
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/07/19

Expert
I have spoke to him about this. He says that this guy is his friend and that are going to stay that way. Im not insecure or treathen by this guy not at all. My main problem is i got some morals and my parents have teach me some good values. therefore its very much important to me to whom i am friends with. Im not judging this guy or my partner for that matter but im got this thing in my mind that if tell me who your friends are and i will tell you who you are

Reply to Marlboro