Question
Posted by: Cassandra | 2007/05/29

Problem

Sorry, i only seem to get rude remarks from the sex forum, so i was hoping that you could help me.
when i engage in sexual intercourse, i tent to be very dry, what could the reason be and another thing, only as of late have i been able to have an orgasm (only by oral, first ever and im in my late 20's) is there a reason why i cannot have an orgasm during intercourse? i very comfortable with my fiance and feel that this is severly dampening the mood.
Really appreciate you professional advice and help.

Contraceptives can sometimes cause vaginal dryness. You may also need more foreplay to arouse you. Most women need clitoral stimulation to have an orgasm, and do not have it during intercourse.