Question
Posted by: ANITA | 2006/11/15

PROBLEM

I HAD MY PERIOD ON THE 1 TO THE 5 AND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON THE 9 AND 10,I WANT 2 KNOW WHEN DO I OVULATE,BCOZ IM TRYING TO FALL PREGENT.PLZ ADVISE THANX

If you have a 28 day cycle, you should ovulate on the 14th.

3
Posted by: san | 2006/11/15

The best would be to keep a calendar for a few months - 3 or 4.

Count the days in your cycle and see if there is any sort of consistency.

If you went of the pill recently it might take some time returning to a regular pattern. Otherwise you could see your dr about it.

The dr will ask you for your past few cycles dates, so better to have a calender with your last few cycles before making the appointment

Reply to san
Posted by: ANITA | 2006/11/15

MY PERIOD ARE NOT REGULATED,I GET THEM ANY DAY OF THE MONTH,SO I DONT KNOW.PLEASE HEIP

Reply to ANITA
Posted by: san | 2006/11/15

It will depend on how long your cycle is. you will ovulate 14 days before your next period start. On a 28 day cycle it is on day 14, count day one as the first day of your last period (the 1st) if it is for example a 30 day cycle you will ovulate on day 16.

Reply to san