Question
Posted by: peachy | 2004/11/16

problem

HI Doc,

Just needed to know for the past month or so i have been experiencing extremely bad headaches..it starts off by me feeling very dizzy when that goes away im left with a major headache and extremely nauseous.That happens very often ,my calves also pulls stiff alot ..what can that be ..

thanks

Peachy, it is difficult to say what the cause is without being able to examine you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out. In the meantime you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in something I wrote ion the most common types of headaches. Good luck.