Question
Posted by: Pinkie | 2009/10/23

Probiotics + bleeding

pls help

3 days ago i went to my gynae to get treated for yeast infection - i was bleeding when i went to see him

He gave me a cream Dalacin VC , 4 sporanox (to take within 24 hours) and 5 Dumoxin to take for 5 days.

the bleeding stopped after 2 days

after reading that Probiotics are very good in replacing the good bacteria that antibiotics remove from the system, i decided to buy them (9 strain) last night and took one pill before sleeping

this morning i woke up and i was sort of spotting and there was some small pieces of clot and red slimey blood

what does this mean? is that how the probiotics work or could this mean that the yeast is coming back?

i am very worried, my doctor is very busy and not easy to ask him on the phone

can someone please tell me it this is normal or not

This is probably still due to the yeast infection. It does not clear up immediately and can take up to 7 days for your symptoms to disappear completely. It would not be related to the probiotics.

3

Posted by: P | 2009/10/23

I don' t think the Probiotics would do that. I know someone who takes Probiotis 9 and feels all the better for taking it. I think you should go see ur gynae.

Reply to P