Question
Posted by: Ris | 2007/12/14

Probiotic

Is it safe to take a probiotic 3 times a day EVERY DAY? I am taking them everyday, regardless of whether or not I am on antibiotics. Can you get to a point where you have too much probiotics? What would happen?

I struggle from frequent bloating and I can't eat yeast or I get an infection. So I am using it as a preventative. Thanks for your opinion!

Dear Ris

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Please use the probiotic as indicated on the information insert. If you provide me with the name of the specific probiotic you are using, I will be able to provide you with detailed information.

Kind regards