Question
Posted by: natasha | 2007/04/10

probiflora abd recurent

can someone pls explain to me why i should suffer like this i have this thrush that refuses to go away ive been to gynaeos and they prescribed every pill and cream but nothing works, someone suggested that i tackle this thing from the gut where it is its been 2weeks on probiotics and the burning and discharge is still there, i dont know what to do now.and ive been burning my self with tee trea oil it does work but the infection comes back after few days.

Hvae a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating recurrent thrush.