Question
Posted by: Hot and bothered | 2007/12/17

Probanthine Tablets

I suffer from Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating in my face). I was on Probanthine Tablets and it helped a lot. When I went to my pharmacist to get my prescription I was told that she cant get these tablets anywhere. I went to 3 different pharmacies in my area and was told that Probanthine tablets are no longer available. Can you please verify that this is indeed the case and why? What tablets can I now take as a replacement?

Dear Hot and Bothered
Just phone the manufacturer ASPEN as it is still listed in my 2007 MIMS reference - their number is 011 239 3400?

1
Posted by: Boetie | 2008/06/27

My face gets sometimes red and hot or just hot feels if my face are on fire. It makes me very tired and I feel sick

Reply to Boetie