Question
Posted by: Man on a Mission | 2004/11/09

Pro's and Con's of oral anal probing/rimming

My wifa and I enjoy a very open and fulfilling love life both emotionally and physically. We have recently both discovered the pleasures of anal sex and have spent a lot of time researching the topic. Our browsing of the web has brought up the issue of rimming and she is very keen for me to try this on her. I must say I am also quite intruiged by the idea as she seems to enjoy light carressing of her anus during oral sex.

My question is are there any health risks involved with rimming and any special techniques?

I would appreciate any constructive comments and please keep flames to yourself!

Rimming or licking of the anus, means exactly what you probably think it does - licking the outside of someone's anus with your tongue. "Eating" usually means not only licking the outside, but also sticking your tongue into somone's anus. This can also be called "tongue sex" - gives tongue in the cheek a whole new meaning. Sometimes you hear people talking abouthow they like to "bury" their face in a person's anus - this also menas rimming.

Some people get completely turned off at the thought of putting their mouth on someone's anus, while others get a hard - and say they could do it for hours. Most people whi like getting rimmed enjoy it because the skin around the anus is very sensitive and having a wet tongue on it can create an intense feeling of pleasure. Rimming can help relax a person's anus before finger sex or anal penetration. It also gets the anus wet and can make sliding a finger into it a little bit easier and more comfortable for the other person.

HIV Risk:
If you are HIV positive you may be more susceptible to getting intestinal parasites and bacterial infections, in addition to other infections which could be harmful to your health and even life threatening.

HIC can only be transmitted if there are infected blood or ejaculate in the anus, if you have sores or cuts in your mouth, or if you take faeces into your mouth. (HIV may be found in faeces that has no blood in it).

There is a high risk for other diseases like Hepatitis A, B and C, as well as intestinal parasites and bacterial infections.

Rimming tips:
Make sure the person's anus has been cleaned with soap and water before rimming.
Don't finger the anus and then lick the finger.
Use a dental dam or plastic wrap to cover the anus before going down on it.
Finger sex after rimming , not before.
If you've been in the anus, do not penetrate the vagina, as this will cause infection. First in the vagina, and then the anus, or else use a condom in between that gets changed.
Get the Hepatitis A & B vaccines.

Dr Elna McIntosh

7
Posted by: Zee | 2004/11/10

S,
I am just intrigued by the disgusting and lewd sexual practices people engage in, not interested in the acts themselves. It is however, interesting reading these postings, one can measure ones own normality against some of the people on these postings. Imho there are a lot more ways to show love for your partner than "rimming". And anal sex apparently, could lead to anal seepage. But I suppose "different strokes for different folks" (exclamation on "different")

Reply to Zee
Posted by: s | 2004/11/09

Zee
Obviously you are intrigued by rimming and anal sex else you wouldn't have read the question, labelled rimming pros. I suggest that if you don't like something, walk away from it rather than upsetting others who do. Good luck to anyone planning to make a difference in their sex life. It shows a lot of love for your partner.

Reply to s
Posted by: Zee | 2004/11/09

Why don't you ask her to drop a turd and nibble on it. What a disgusting practice, licking some-one's ass. Like dogs. Wha, I shudder with the thought.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/09

Sound exiting! Going to try it tonight! Definitely!!!!!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: LUV DOCTOR | 2004/11/09

I have been rimming my wife for as long as we've been married (14 years) and I've never had any negative effects. It is extremely pleasurable for both of us. My favorite position, and something you can try, is when I'm lying om back, head raised slightly, and she crouches over me with her ass in my face. This enables her to give me a blowjob while I am rimming her and/or licking her vagina.
As someone else has said, it is advisable that the anal area is clean when doing this.
Aslo just something u can try that is gaurenteed to drive your woman crazy: while having anal sex in the doggy position, put your finger gently into her ass. This gives her the feeling of "double penetration". It will drive her wild. When doing this, make sure that her her anal area and your finger is lubricated with her own natural juices.
So all I can say is GO 4 IT! and keep us posted!!

Reply to LUV DOCTOR
Posted by: Fred | 2004/11/09

If you had done your research properly, then surely there would have been comments made on risks etc etc.

Reply to Fred
Posted by: ......... | 2004/11/09

Look back a couple of days and you will see the answers
Just make sure she is clean as far as i know there are no side effects

Reply to .........