Question
Posted by: kitty | 2007/03/12

Private Spinning Classes

Hi there. Do you perhaps know of any person who gives private spinning classes in the northern parts of Pta. I love spinning, but don't want to join a gym, just for spinning. Or do you know where I can look for someone.

Kit

Hi Kitty

I'm afraid I have no idea. I wouldn't actually even know where to begin finding that out, short of going down to the gym and seeing if you can speak to someone who gives classes there. Often they will supplement their income by doing private classes as well.

So that would be the best bet, unless someone else knows of people who do this.