Question
Posted by: Orie | 2004/09/29

Private Investigator

I need to get a PI to spy on my fiance . There is something sinister that I dont understand and I think he's having an affair and I need to find out before we get married in November. If it is true , I'll call off the wedding . I need to get a rough idea of how much it would cost me to hire one. I'm aware of the counselling etc but I need hard core evidence now . does anyone have an idea of how much they charge?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Orie | 2004/09/29

I;m in Cape Town , Northern Suburbs ( Bellville ) .

Reply to Orie
Posted by: Help | 2004/09/29

In which area do you leave. North, South, Soweto, Pretoria anme your area will be able to help

Reply to Help