Posted by: Kelly | 2009/04/14

Private Calls

Hi CS!
Can you PLEASE tell me what i can do.
My ex bf' s ex wife keeps calling me!
She doesn' t say anything but i guess she wants to hear if he is with me when she calls.
It is most annoying, I mean I can' t just not answer any private calls as it might be important and might also be a job interview etc..
Now i answer and then theres just silence...
She dsnt sms me or anything just calls and invites me on mxit pretending to be him or other people.

She dsnt even know me.They recently got divorced and we started chatting.I have a bf who I am madly inlove with and we are just friends.We were together 2yrs back...
She sent sms' s to my ex.telling him to go to his ' whore'  (me) and lots of nasty things and accused him of cheating on her with me while they were married.We were not even in contact.
She is also pregnant with his child.

The last if told her i know it is her sending me invites and would appreciate if she stops and gets a life and then things seemed to stop for a while.Now its almost every day.
I thought best thing to do is just ignore but it' s really getting on my nerves now.
Then i get calls and, whoever plays a song on the other end.
Which i can only think is her...

What can i do about this if anything at all because i can' t prove it' s her calling me.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Hi Kelly,
Bfore you change your phone number, and block her from reaching it, answer one more time and tel her that i she EVER calls or harasses you again, you will go to court and get an order forbiding her from doing so, and if she breaks that she will be in contempt of court and face the consequences. Keep copies of all SMS, e-mails, or other nastymessages from ehr, to use in court if needs be.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: P | 2009/04/14

and to add on that Mr CS, u must tell her that private numbers can be tracable these days with this new technology...

Reply to P
Posted by: Just M | 2009/04/14

The best and easiest thing would be to change your number. I know it' s unfair - you did nothing wrong, but now you have to go through the drama of changing your number, but it would just be so much easier than to carry on like this.

And the important people i.e. your bank, job interview ect will probably have more than one contact number and/or E-mail address for you.
Just put this nastiness behind you and move on.

Reply to Just M

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.