Question
Posted by: Chabs | 2007/12/13

privacy in relationship

The man i am ivolved with and have a baby with, has a baby with the lady from the past with whom they come from the same place and families know each other. His family never met me and my son, but they know we exist. We live at separate places. His is so much involved with the baby, of which I am fine with it. But lately he does not share with me anything about what's happening with him with the baby and the mother or any of his issues with his family.<br><br>On monday the baby's life was in danger, nurses said the is something wrong with the baby's heart. But eventually there was nothing wrong. When I called him that day, I could feel he was upset and when I asked him what's upsetting him said is personal and he need privacy and I should respect that. I found out about the baby today when I called him at work and they told me the reason he was not at work. When I asked him he said he did not want to be insensitive and started explaining what was happening.<br><br>Before then he made a decision that he is going to take into his house the baby and the mother because they have issues of accomodation and other things that he should take care of for the baby and the mother but he can't discuss other people's(the lady) issues with me, it's personal. He said it's not permanent, he is trying to do what's best, he is going sort out the issue of having them, I must be patient with him. No indication of how long but I must ignore and not think about it<br><br>He has been financial broke lately because of the baby and the mother's demand, he can't also talk to me about that, while he is behind with support for my son. He does that because he knows I have the funds and I can do it but he knows how I feel about him taking responsibity for our son. <br><br>Does in a relationship come to a point were we need to give each other privacy?

Maybe he is indeed trying his best to be fair to everyone, but though his new plan may be very helpful to the other woman, it doesn't sound very fair to you. As what he is doing with her and the baby directly affects your life, its probably not fair to insist that it must be strictly confidential from you. A maintenance court would decide what maintenance he must pay for your child, taking into account his earnings and yours, though not necessarily making allowance for any extra expenditure on the other baby's mother.

2
Posted by: just commenting | 2007/12/14

maybe you should read first before you attempt to answe as i don't see any value to what you have posted sksghsks or whatever your name is

Reply to just commenting
Posted by: skfjslafa;kf | 2007/12/14

This man is useless. He has impregnated one woman already and now u? Tsk already you should see a pattern. He is digging is own grave and causing unstable family lives for his kids

Reply to skfjslafa;kf