Question
Posted by: SueQ | 2007/08/23

PRINCE ALBERT PIERCING & THRUSH

Hubby had piercing thru urethra/glans on 10 June 2007. I suffer from thrush quite often. When we used condoms post piercing, I found I was allergic, as I started to burn after (next day). Now piercing is healed, and I am starting to burn again. Do you think it's the ring on the glans?

It is possible. It vould also be that you are allergic to the latex. Thrush tends to recur anyway. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

2
Posted by: SueQ | 2007/08/23

Tree, I was asking a professional, not an uneducated person's opinion!

Reply to SueQ
Posted by: tree | 2007/08/23

sto asking and doing stupid things and expect us to answer this .why the piercing there in the first place.

Reply to tree