Question
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/15

Primolut

i have been on primolut for a solid 6 days now still no period - was on it about 4 weeks ago for 2 days didnt have a period thats why the doc put me on a longer course - desperatley want to fall pregnant - does anyone know how long it can take to come on a period after using primolut??

A period usually starts within 3 days of stopping the Primalut.

2
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/15

Well he put me on it so that i can start a period cos i have been off the injection and pill for nearly 3 months and still no period was on injection then went on pill for two months then stopped altogether

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Tash | 2004/11/15

I suppose it depends on why he put u on it. I was put on it to shrink a cyst, my period came 9 days later.

Hope it comes soon !

Reply to Tash