Question
Posted by: pudden1 | 2005/07/29

prgant

just say i got pregant would that my neck hurt on one side

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Pudden, I am not 100% sure if I understand the question but the only reason I can think why the two would be related is if it is tension related. "We live from the neck up. Birth happens from the neck down." Yoga teaches us to listen to the needs of our bodies and to trust the wisdom of our bodies. Deeper intimacy with the body allows pregnant women to rely less on rational thinking and more on intuitive wisdom.
To be sure I suggest consulting with a healthcare professional regarding your neck.
Chris