Question
Posted by: Shek | 2008/06/11

Prevage MD

Hi, I live in Table View Cape Town. Is Prevage MD available from any doctor or would he/she only prescribe it. Please advise.
Thank you.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Shek, thank you for the question.
Prevage MD (1%) is ussually only found at a cosmetic and aesthetic medical practitioners rooms. Your best approach would be to contact Genop Pharmaceuticals at (011) 545 6632 and enquire to the closest dispensing doctor in your area. Alternatively you can purchase Prevage (0.5%) over the counter at various department stores.

1
Posted by: Janine | 2008/06/30

I'm 27 and using Prevage MD - am I to young our is it good using it at a reletavly young age!!

Hope to year from you soonest!!

Janine

Reply to Janine