Posted by: young at heart | 2008/09/25

Hi could you please tell what the cost is of prevage md and will it repair past skin damage

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Young at Heart, thank you for the question.

Prevage and Prevage MD is an antioxidant that once applied to the skin helps to reduce future free radical oxidative damage. Unfortunately it will not help to repair previous damage and you would need to consider other modalities depending on your concerns. I have an excellent article posted on my web page that can give you an idea what ingredients and treatments work for different skin complaints: (
There is an extensive database on a number of other topics and treatment choices that may help you further in deciding all your options.
Prevage MD is usually sold for between R600.00 to R750.00 and it should last 2 to 3 months depending on the amount one is using. Just as a side note: my own patients that are using Prevage MD have commented that they have noticed a change in their skins.